Saturday 16 November 2019

Relax, Relate, Reflect goes next level

On my Dutch blog www.daanvanschalkwijk.nl I have been using the slogan 'Relax, Relate, Reflect' for a while now. It expresses the core of how I would like people to use my popular writings.

Now, I am taking this slogan to the next level with a monthly mailing list aimed at helping people have good conversations with friends, family, and colleagues about big questions in their lives. You can sign up here. Here's a short intro. 


Do people really behave the way classical economics expects them to?
I explore this theme in a story on Claudio, an economics student, who dresses up as Sinterklaas and tries to play game theory pranks on his cousins, risking a family disaster. 


(*) I'm starting to use my first names Daniel Bernardus as a writing name more accessible to international audiences than the 'interesting' Dutch sounds...

No comments: